BIBLE READING: PSALM: 9
PRAISE AND WORSHIP
1) I will praise You O Lord, with a heart of thanksgiving; I will praise You O Lord. With my hands lifted up and my mouth filled with praise; with a heart of thanksgiving, I will praise You O Lord.
2) Praising the Lord always, praising the Lord, with all my heart, praising the Lord with all my heart always. My God is good, He is good to me.
3) Today, I will lift up my voice in praise. For I know, You are always there for me. Almighty God, You are my all in all. No matter what I face, when troubles come my way, I will praise You Lord.
4) I praise You, O Lord. In my life, Lord, I see what You’re doing. One more time, Lord, I lift my hands in praise of Your name.
5) You are worthy, You are worthy to be praise Amen. I call Him Yaweh, You are worthy to be praised Amen. I call Him Jesus, You are worthy to be praised Amen. I call You Savior, You are worthy to be praised Amen.
6) Praise to the Lord, the Almighty, the King of Creation. O my soul praise Him for He is thy help and salvation. All ye who hear, brothers and sisters draw nigh. Praise Him in glad adoration.
7) We adore You our maker, we praise Your Holy name. There is no one like You and forever You are God. We bless You Lord, You are Holy and forever You are God. Hallelujah, and forever You are God.
8) I love You, Lord today because You care for me in such a special way. I praise and I lift You high and I magnify Your name. That is why; my heart is filled with praise.
9) To God be the glory, great things He hath done. So loved He the world that He gave us His Son. Who yielded His life an atonement for sin, and opened the life-gate that all may go in. Praise the Lord, let the earth hear His voice. Praise the Lord, let the people rejoice. O come to the Father through Jesus the Son and give Him the glory, great things He has done.
10) Praise my soul the King of heaven. To His feet thy tribute bring. Ransomed, healed, restored, forgiven; Evermore His praise sing. Alleluia, alleluia; Praise the everlasting King.
(a) “The Lord is my strength and my song. He has given me victory. This is my God, I will praise Him-my father’s God and I will exalt Him!” Exodus 15:2
(b) “I will praise the Lord at all times. I will constantly speak of His praises. I will boast only in the Lord; let all who are helpless take heart. Come, let us tell of the Lord’s greatness; let us exalt His name together.” Psalm 34:1-3
(c) “My life is an example to many, because You have been my strength and protection. That is why I can never stop praising You; I declare Your glory all day long.” Psalm 71:7-8
(d) “Let all that I am praise the Lord. O Lord, my God, how great You are! You are robed with honor and majesty. I will sing to the Lord as long as I live. I will praise my God to my last breath! May all my thoughts be pleasing to Him, for I rejoice in the Lord. Let all sinners vanish from the face of the earth; let the wicked disappear forever. Let all that I am praise the Lord. PRAISE THE LORD!” Psalm 104:1, 33-35.
(e) “I will tell of the Lord’s unfailing love (for me); I will praise the Lord for all He has done. I will rejoice in His great goodness to (me and my family), which He granted according to His mercy and love.” Isaiah 63:7
(f) (Atinuke) responded “Oh how my soul praises the Lord. How my spirit rejoices in God my savior! For He took notice of His lowly servant girl, and from now on all generations will call me blessed. For the Mighty One is Holy, and He has done great things for me.”
(g) “For people (will hear me) speaking in tongues and praising God (always).” Acts 10:46
(h) “And the people praised God because of me.” Galatians 1:24
(i) “All praise to God, the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who has blessed us with every spiritual blessing in the heavenly realms because we are united with Christ. So we praise God for the glorious grace that He has poured out on us who belong to His dear Son” Ephesians 1:3,6
(j) “Praise the Lord! Salvation and glory and power belong to our God. His judgments are true and just. He has punished the great prostitute who corrupted the earth with her immorality. He has avenged the murder of His servants. Praise the Lord! For the Lord our God, the Almighty, reigns.” Revelation 19:1-2, 6b.
LET ALL THAT I AM (IN GOOD AND BAD TIMES), PRAISE THE LORD!
Under Grace, Under Mercy